Regional Health Directorate of Lezha
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND PUBLIC Relations
This sector is responsible for human resource management.
ADMINISTRATION AND SERVICES SECTOR
- Responsible for the enforcement of the DSHPQ
- Plans and follows supply and consumption of materials and all needs of DSHPQ.
SECTOR PERFORMANCE MONITORING AND EVALUATION OF MEDICAL
The purpose of this section is to define in measurable level of discrepancies between actual and expected level of quality and addressing them in order to improve the quality, performance of health services.
DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING
- Planning of health services at district level in line with the strategies of MH.
- Planning the economic, financial and health district level.
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH INFORMATION
Support and supply the information accurate, real-time processing and the DFS and other levels of administrative hierarchy.
SERVICE OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Answers to activities of health centers in the implementation of a package of primary health care services provided by health centers.
- Responsible for the activity, and hygiene promotion in schools
SERVICE CONTROL OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES (Epidemiology)
Organizes, directs, and controls all tasks in the field of Epidemiology by problems of circle.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SERVICES & HEALTH INSPECTORATE
Organizes, directs and controls all activities of the State Sanitary Inspectorate at the district level.
DENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Organizes and directs dental service
CABINET OF EDUCATION, HEALTH PROMOTION & CONTROL OF CHRONIC DISEASES.
Ensure collaboration with other healthcare institutions by sharing information with local print and broadcast media and coordinates activities with various NGOs
COMUNITARY MENTAL HEALTH CENTER
Responsive to multidisciplinary mental health services
CENTER OF VOLUNTARY CONFIDENTIAL COUNSELLING & TESTING OF HIV / AIDS / STI